In order to find out the allergy - trigger the patient should consult a doctor who is allergy specialist. The doctor obtains the medical history of the patient and therefore asks him to describe his complaints. In many cases the suspected diagnosis can be verified thereafter by the use of a skin prick test (e. g. CLUSTO-Prick). In Some cases an additional blood test might be necessary.